If you drive around the Midwest in the winter, you know that we don’t always handle driving in the snow very well. Here are 8 items from our resident “how-to” guy, Dan Suchanek, that you don’t want to get stuck in the cold without.
The items are:
- Jumper Cables
- IRNCCG204L – Cold Condition Gloves, Black, Large
- OCC110010R – Hot Rods Hand Warmers, 10/Pack
- HOS7001011 – Traditional Clay Kitty Litter, 100% Natural, Gray
- STE40100 – Tealight Candle, 5 Hour Burn, 0.5″h, White, 50/Pack, 10 Packs/Carton
- IWIGM5 – Butane Gas Match Lighter, 2 oz
- GNSCTB9 – 16-Piece Light-Duty Office Tool Kit, Metal Box, Red
- BER3940020000 – 394-2 Premium Multi-Purpose Duct Tape, 2″ x 60 yds, Silver
Check out our other how-to videos with Dan.