Rethink your workplace style with office furniture from Office Essentials
Every last bit of your office environment is important. Whether you are completely redesigning your entire space, expanding or adjusting for growth, refreshing your lobby, or just ordering new chairs, the Office Essentials team of space planning specialists are the friendliest and most knowledgeable experts about office furniture in the Midwest.
Give your space the fresh, professional look it deserves. Rethink how your office layout promotes productivity and enhances your company’s culture. There’s no better source for office furniture than Office Essentials. Let us transform your project from idea to reality.
At Office Essentials, we have the resources and capabilities to manage any size office furniture project for any size company. Our team of experienced professionals will work with you to create a space optimized for your needs, workflow, and bottom line. We keep you in the loop with service that is flexible and personal. We have offices in St. Louis, MO, Kansas City, MO, Columbia, MO, Springfield, MO, and Springfield, IL.
Here’s What You Can Expect on Every Office Furniture Order From Office Essentials
- The latest commercial office furniture from manufacturers like HON, Global, Tayco, and Humanscale
- Space planning and design
- Project management and coordination from inspiration to installation
- Budget management
- Product receiving and staging in our 50,000 sq. foot warehouse
- Professional delivery, installation, and assembly
- Ongoing service and warranty support
- National delivery and installation network
- Furniture moves and reconfiguration of existing spaces
From inspiration to installation
Whether you have an idea for your space or need some inspiration,
we listen to your requirements and ideas to help you explore the possibilities of your workspace.
Every business has a vision, a plan for realizing its dream of success. This transition from a dream to reality begins right in the office itself with the creation of a physical workspace, a simultaneously functional and aesthetic setting that reflects the vision of your business and everything you hope to succeed. Office Essentials understands that when you want to furnish your office, you want more than desks and chairs.
Our Furniture Specialists are about helping you find this definition. We also offer comprehensive design services and a dedicated account manager to move your furnishing project from concept to reality.
Office Essentials employs a staff of highly trained and experienced office furniture design professionals to help bring your vision for a space to life. We have the ability to produce 2-D, 3-D, and photorealistic renderings of your space. All designers are trained on the latest software. These experienced designers help maximize the use of your space while maintaining a high aesthetic and staying within your budget. Our designers will work with you to understand not only who you are but who you want to be.
Each member of our professional staff has exceptional industry experience, which will provide you with the top-quality service you can expect from Office Essentials.
Our Project Management team is made up of experienced industry professionals dedicated to the seamless coordination of all trades within office furniture projects of all sizes. The Project Manager’s responsibilities include effectively communicating all relative, and time-sensitive information to the client, manufacturer, installation team, and design team. A logistics timeline is developed at the outset of the project and is continuously shared with all parties through the conclusion of the project. Office Essentials Project Managers will attend site visits, and assist in the execution of the project space planning. Office Essentials takes pride in employing knowledgeable, detail-oriented, efficient, and responsible Project Managers.
Office Essentials will coordinate and complete all aspects of the office furniture delivery and installation process, from start to finish.
- Delivery and installation to accommodate the construction schedule
- Ensure sufficient time for electrical and data installation
- Manage the warehouse and installation staff
- Receive and inspect the product
- Submit daily receiving reports as required
- Note and document, on shipping papers, any visible freight damage; inspect damaged product promptly
- Unwrap and inspect product if there is an indication of concealed damage
- Tag product for receipt at the job site
- Factory-trained technicians installing our products