Video conferencing for small groups has arrived.
Today, companies are eager to leverage the benefits of video conferencing. And globalization is prompting them to move from single large teams to smaller widely dispersed teams. But a gap exists for those who want an affordable small group solution. Until now.
In an exclusive “interview”, the first-ever ConferenceCam speaks out.
Q: How did you get your start?
A: I looked around and saw my opportunity. Big room systems are booked for large groups. And huddling around a PC webcam is highly ineffective for small groups.
Q: What’s your mission?
A: Well, 3 out of 4 video conferences today are multi-person oriented. And by 2015, 66 million users will be video-enabled. It’s clear I need to make small groups seen and heard — at an extremely affordable price.
Q: Tell us your secret for getting small groups to collaborate?
A: I combine a pan, tilt and zoom 1080p HD video camera with a brilliantly clear full-duplex speakerphone for PC or Mac video calls. I’m simple to use and work with Microsoft Lync, Skype and most other video conferencing applications. So small groups can run their own video conferences.
Q: Where do you do your best work?
A: Small meeting rooms, individual offices, common spaces, anywhere small groups meet. I work on virtually any video platform. No proprietary and expensive systems to set up.
Q: So what’s next?
A: I’ll be appearing in meeting spaces worldwide. After all, I’m as plug and play as it gets.
Meet the Logitech ConferenceCam CC3000e
- All-in-one design combines HD video with high-quality audio clarity
- The built-in, full duplex speakerphone and noise-cancelling microphone
- Omni-directional sound and echo cancellation audio
- Remote control and base button control options
- 1080p HD and 30 fps
- Optimized for Microsoft® LyncTM and SkypeTM and works with most other popular unified communications platforms
- UVC H.264 onboard technology and compatible with both PCs and Macs
- High-quality webcam sensor and Logitech RightLightTM 2 technology
- Autofocus and a Carl Zeiss® quality lens
- A 78-degree field of view and 180-degree video pan Camera extender
- 3-year limited hardware warranty
- Business-grade video conferencing
- Allows all meeting members to hear and be heard clearly up to 8 feet away from the base
- Makes it seem like conversations are happening in the same room
- Quickly control camera pan, tilt and zoom and volume up/ down, mute and answer/hang-up functions during call
- Business-quality video
- Works with most video conferencing platforms
- Helps ensure plug-and-play functionality across many video conferencing platforms
- Improves visual quality in low light and backlit situations
- Allow detailed documents or visuals to be shared close up during calls
- Makes the ConferenceCam ideal for small group meetings
- Places camera focal point at eye-level for the most flattering video angles
- Backed by Logitech
If you would like more information about the Logitech ConferenceCam CC3000e, please send us an email. In the meantime, here is a video that shows how the product works.