The airborne threat is real. Fight back and clean the air.
Global healthcare experts and virologists agree: when airborne, the aerosol transmission of viruses pose a significant threat.
- The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) found that COVID-19 can travel up to 13 feet in the air.
- The New England Journal of Medicine reported the virus can remain suspended in the air for up to 3 hours.
Improve Air Quality to Stop the Spread of COVID-19 with AeraMax Professional
The AeraMax Professional four-stage filtration process uses the following proven methods to effectively clean the air.
- The pre-filter captures large particles and contaminants and helps protect the lifespan of other filters.
- Active Carbon filtration adsorbs odors and VOCs from the air.
- The True HEPA filter captures and traps 99.97% of airborne particles.
Anti-microbial treatment on the HEPA filter effectively reduces the development of bacteria and fungi on the filter.
- The PlasmaTrue™ Bipolar Ionizer improves the capture efficiency of the particulate filter.