Now through December 31, 2015, Get a $50 Macy’s or Darden® Restaurants Gift Card when you buy $250 of Original HP ink and/or toner cartridges.
Buy $250 of qualifying HP LaserJet print cartridges at the same time, on the same invoice during the promotion period and receive a $50 Macy’s or Darden Restaurants Gift Card by mail. (Darden Restaurants are the Olive Garden, LongHorn Steakhouse, Bahama Breeze, Seasons 52, Yard House and Red Lobster.)
- Limit of two (2) gift cards per qualifying ship-to address.
October 1–December 31, 2015 (Request must be postmarked within 30 days of purchase)
Buy $250 of Original HP ink and/or toner cartridges, at the same time, on the same invoice, go to hp.com/go/50giftcard OR complete the mail-in form and mail with proof(s) of purchase and a copy of your receipt(s) to:
HP Toner – Buy $250 for Choice of $50 Gift Card
Offer # T344
P.O. Box: 751945
El Paso, TX 88575-1945
HP Rebate form and eligible skus
If you would like to claim the rebate or have more questions, the PDF below has all the information you need to take advantage of the $50 Gas Card Offer:
Terms and Conditions
- If mailing, please complete a separate mail-in coupon form for each invoice submitted by placing each in a separate envelope.
- Cartridges must be new and listed on the qualifying SKU chart.
- Claim must be registered on the web within 30 days of purchase or mail-in forms must be postmarked within 30 days of purchase.
- Once the claim is received and processed, HP will mail the $50 Macy’s or Darden® Restaurants Gift Card to you.
- To check your rebate status, please visit http://h30172.www3.hp.com/Rebate/Status.asp.
- This offer may NOT be combined with other national commercial HP offers of the same time period.
- See complete mail-in coupon form for full details, terms and conditions.
For customers who prefer to mail in a physical claim submission, please click here to download the Mail in Rebate form.
For mail-in submissions, include the original UPC barcode off the box from the purchased product(s). For online claim submissions, include a digital copy of the original UPC barcode off the box from the purchased product(s).
Please contact us.
Please head over to our website to start shopping now.
Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter:
— Office Essentials (@OE_Rethink) October 5, 2015