“HP is reinventing the LaserJet printing experience for customers with transformative technologies that leverage HP’s innovation in security, industrial design, and real-world performance,” said Tuan Tran, General Manager & Global Head, Office Printing Solutions, HP Inc. “We are honored that BLI has recognized HP with its 2018 Color Printer/MFP Line of the Year award. – Tuan Tran, General Manager & Global Head, Office Printing Solutions, HP Inc. ”
HP Inc. was chosen by BLI analysts as the winner of the 2018 Color Printer/MFP Line of the Year based on four criteria:
- Security and Management
For the eighth time since 2008, HP is the winner of BLI’s coveted Color Printer/MFP Line of the Year award. HP’s outstanding lineup of color printers and printer MFPs has taken the lead when it comes to quality, reliability, and versatility, offering choices from entry level inkjets and mid-level PageWide models up to enterprise level Color LaserJet models that will easily keep up with heavy demands and produce professional-quality output.
Reliability You Can Count On
The winning HP color models ran a total of 917,500 impressions with just a single paper jam. When you combine this with straightforward procedures for replacing toner, adjusting drawers, and clearing jams, minimal downtime is the bottom line. Time and again, HP devices prove they can handle whatever comes their way.
Functionality for the Modern Office
HP delivers a diverse, robust, and complete line of color models, proving that the company is committed to bringing quality and value to every type of customer.
- HP’s Open Extensibility Platform allows for integration with software that can enhance functionality, streamline processes, increase security, and reduce costs, turning a printer/MFP into a productivity-boosting workflow hub
- HP embedded ePrint lets users print by sending files to a device’s unique email address; Mopria certification and support for Apple AirPrint and Google Cloud Print mean users can print and scan from virtually anywhere
- Optional NFC technology lets users connect and print with a simple tap of their mobile device to the machine
Maximum Uptime Guaranteed
HP printers are very easy to use, keeping workers productive through their intuitive design, while fast speeds in print, copy, and scan modes boost efficiency.
- Highly intuitive touchscreen control panels make walk-up job programming a breeze, while well-designed print drivers make desktop activity just as easy
- “Flow” configurations include advanced features—a built-in keyboard, a DSPF, OCR, and support for a variety of file formats—ideal for scan-intensive environments
- Fast speeds in many of BLI’s productivity tests further increase uptime
Robust Security and Management
HP embeds multiple layers of cutting-edge security technologies, including self-healing BIOS, run-time intrusion detection, and whitelisting into their devices to safeguard data, documents, and access to the corporate network.
HP gives administrators the tools they need to manage their network hardware. The flexible and robust HP Web Jetadmin lets administrators control usage and costs, while security features like encrypted secure print, HP JetAdvantage Security Manager/ Private Print, and HP Access Control give them the peace of mind that sensitive information will be safeguarded.